Polka Dots
Thursday, May 06, 2010
I am the biggest fan, and always my first choice for anything.
I never like opening the credit card statement. It certainly would cheer me a bunch if thousands of colourful circles floating on the statement and I was notified that I still owe them a few thousand dots, instead of dollars.
Or, I have just accumulated a total of 30,000 dots which earns me a set of polka dots bed sheet, comes with comforter of course.

So thrilled. If only I have the say on the design of my credit card statement.
I never like opening the credit card statement. It certainly would cheer me a bunch if thousands of colourful circles floating on the statement and I was notified that I still owe them a few thousand dots, instead of dollars.
Or, I have just accumulated a total of 30,000 dots which earns me a set of polka dots bed sheet, comes with comforter of course.

So thrilled. If only I have the say on the design of my credit card statement.