Awww.
Monday, March 01, 2010
Last year of Ox, I got luck.
This year of Tiger, I got love.
The following years of repeating 12 animals, I got you with me.
You make me go "awww" all the time. I hardly remember how "argh" feels like now.
From 12,700km with 15 hrs diff to 380km with 0 hrs diff and soon back to 12,700km with 15 hrs diff again.
No fear though. Because we will have 0 km with 0 hrs diff ultimately.
Not magic, but love.
This year of Tiger, I got love.
The following years of repeating 12 animals, I got you with me.
You make me go "awww" all the time. I hardly remember how "argh" feels like now.
From 12,700km with 15 hrs diff to 380km with 0 hrs diff and soon back to 12,700km with 15 hrs diff again.
No fear though. Because we will have 0 km with 0 hrs diff ultimately.
Not magic, but love.