The Happy Elephant
The elephant is freed from the fridge, and ready to ramble!
the rambler
Polka Dots - Zakka - Candles - Books - Coffee - Antiques - Red - Ribbons - Craft - Flower Print - Shadow - Kiss - Stubborn - Earrings - Bambi - Daisy - Christmas - Laugh - Darkness - Elephant - Dogs - Lace - Lousy Jokes - Quiet - Big Feast - Candy - Hug - Snoopy & Friends - Liquor - Music - Painting - Yoga - Music Box - Tartans - Cuddle - Movie - Bitching - Tulips - Cartoons - Squirrel - Me To You Bears - Cheese - Sacarstic
say you love me
it seems like yesterday
2009.03
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2010.01
2010.02
2010.03
2010.05
counter
The Late Entry
Monday, November 16, 2009
Rainbow was just right in front of me while I drove home.
I thought of you and I smiled to myself.
Rainbow is beautiful. Our story too, or so I thought it is.
11:57 PM