Paint Me
Monday, October 26, 2009
in aubergine purple, and I am going to make friend with mustard yellow.
I think we were talking about career goal that night and painting came to my mind. I feel like colouring so much over the weekend.
I told Abs this morning, she said I must have a boring life.
I got myself some coloring books during lunch. I couldn't find any I like though. There're so few choices on the shelf. I don't like coloring animals, and I prefer small pictures with more details. If I have to colour an elephant, especially big one, I wanted to do it in cherry pink with white polka dots and its trunk with yellow stripes. It's so exhausting to colour a big elephant with only a grey colour pencil.
I remember the Colleen colour pencils I used back in decades ago, especially the one with steel box. I remember how other kids adored my steel box and always wanted to borrow my colour pencils. I remember mom made me paid that set of colour pencils with my own RM30 scholarships I got yearly. She said I could save the RM30 if I chosen the paper box. I took the steel box instead.
I told SC this morning, she said I have already started my squander habit since young. I told her it's in my blood, I can't help it. Yes, call me vain.
I have been looking for a set of Colleen colour pencils and even thought of bidding one from eBay if I couldn't get it here. I casually told Abs and she called up the Asia Bookshop.
Abs: Do you sell Colleen colour pencils?
Asia: Yes, we have 30 and 60.
Abs: How much is the 30 one?
Asia: RM22.
Abs: What about 60?
Asia: RM22.
Abs: Same price? I can have the 60 though. How much is the 30 one?
Asia: RM22.
I think we were talking about career goal that night and painting came to my mind. I feel like colouring so much over the weekend.
I told Abs this morning, she said I must have a boring life.
I got myself some coloring books during lunch. I couldn't find any I like though. There're so few choices on the shelf. I don't like coloring animals, and I prefer small pictures with more details. If I have to colour an elephant, especially big one, I wanted to do it in cherry pink with white polka dots and its trunk with yellow stripes. It's so exhausting to colour a big elephant with only a grey colour pencil.
I remember the Colleen colour pencils I used back in decades ago, especially the one with steel box. I remember how other kids adored my steel box and always wanted to borrow my colour pencils. I remember mom made me paid that set of colour pencils with my own RM30 scholarships I got yearly. She said I could save the RM30 if I chosen the paper box. I took the steel box instead.
I told SC this morning, she said I have already started my squander habit since young. I told her it's in my blood, I can't help it. Yes, call me vain.
I have been looking for a set of Colleen colour pencils and even thought of bidding one from eBay if I couldn't get it here. I casually told Abs and she called up the Asia Bookshop.
Abs: Do you sell Colleen colour pencils?
Asia: Yes, we have 30 and 60.
Abs: How much is the 30 one?
Asia: RM22.
Abs: What about 60?
Asia: RM22.
Abs: Same price? I can have the 60 though. How much is the 30 one?
Asia: RM22.
So confusing. Okay, they were talking about the 30 pencils with 60 colors, the double ended one.
I am going to get myself a set of Colleen colour pencils tomorrow. Oh, Abs was so sweet she even googled a few websites which provide free printable colour pictures for talented adult. She insisted talented adult, not kids. I could have saved my RM9.80 if she googled in the morning.
Awww...we are going to have heaps of fun coloring together.
幼稚!
谢谢你陪我幼稚!
What are Abs for?
For everything that are lame, funny, silly, stupid and abnormal.
No, for the love I have for you!
* Melted *
Yes, damn sweet.