Only One More Quarter
Sunday, September 13, 2009
to go before the end of 2009.
Time must be speeding. No way it could have passed so fast!
It was 4 in the morning. Trying to get some sleep and I got flashbacks and more thinking in return though.
I have walked through the 8 months plus and it's already an adventurous journey so far. I had my old dream came true. I experienced miracle during April Fool Day. I walked the cities and still amazed how would I made it here. I endured many transitions and changes taken place. I created disaster and spelled that 5 letters word to you. I tasted the reward that was promised to me long ago.
I am still living my days and waiting patiently what life would put me through. I am not the type of person who would strive for something I desire. I allow fate does all the works.
The thought of too good to be true is what keep running inside my mind now.
I think life is like fishing your favourite flavour from the bag of jelly beans. You would never know what you going to taste next. And I hate lemon flavour.
I am still lost, still embracing the uncertainties, still feeling helpless and still looking forward.
I think I need a time table. Oh, and a financial planner too!
I think it's still early for year 2009 review. It is not even Christmas or Winter Solstice yet.
I think this entry does not make any sense at all.
~ A little bit of heaven with a little bit of hell ~
Time must be speeding. No way it could have passed so fast!
It was 4 in the morning. Trying to get some sleep and I got flashbacks and more thinking in return though.
I have walked through the 8 months plus and it's already an adventurous journey so far. I had my old dream came true. I experienced miracle during April Fool Day. I walked the cities and still amazed how would I made it here. I endured many transitions and changes taken place. I created disaster and spelled that 5 letters word to you. I tasted the reward that was promised to me long ago.
I am still living my days and waiting patiently what life would put me through. I am not the type of person who would strive for something I desire. I allow fate does all the works.
The thought of too good to be true is what keep running inside my mind now.
I think life is like fishing your favourite flavour from the bag of jelly beans. You would never know what you going to taste next. And I hate lemon flavour.
I am still lost, still embracing the uncertainties, still feeling helpless and still looking forward.
I think I need a time table. Oh, and a financial planner too!
I think it's still early for year 2009 review. It is not even Christmas or Winter Solstice yet.
I think this entry does not make any sense at all.
~ A little bit of heaven with a little bit of hell ~