My Mom Could Be A Surprise
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Not long ago, mom got Hsien to sign up a hotmail account for her. Can read a lot of interesting emails, she claimed. From then on, when she's not giving tuition or doing her school work, she will be sitting in front of the computer reading emails. Then, she will start telling everyone in the house about the fascinating emails she read, about the horrible crime tactics that others came across, about the interesting facts and hilarious photos that were forwarded from her friend.
She's kinda obsessed with the forwarded emails, I think. And most of the time, 3 of us gave her the "those-stuff-are-boring" faces. We have seen so many of them already. Except papa, her only audience that listens in amazed everytime when she starts to talk.
Then there was once, I saw her on the phone in front of the computer. To my astonishment, she was guiding that person how to access to Magnum and check the 4D result. And she even mentioned GOOGLE and how useful Google search engine is!
She was sitting in front of the computer again a moment ago. She told dad she is going to show him some video. Wow...porn?! I thought.
"Do you want to see video on Beng Hock?" she asked.
"I can You Tube for you." she continued.
YOU TUBE!!! Her daughter is not even a big fan of You Tube.
"This is called You Tube lar! Just key in the subject and date then you can watch the whole video of Beng Hock's funeral liao." she explained to dad.
"Wah!!!" the usual exclamation tone.
Then, both of them sat in front of the computer you-tubing.
Mama, what's next? Facebook-ing and blogging?
I am VERY impressed.
She's kinda obsessed with the forwarded emails, I think. And most of the time, 3 of us gave her the "those-stuff-are-boring" faces. We have seen so many of them already. Except papa, her only audience that listens in amazed everytime when she starts to talk.
Then there was once, I saw her on the phone in front of the computer. To my astonishment, she was guiding that person how to access to Magnum and check the 4D result. And she even mentioned GOOGLE and how useful Google search engine is!
She was sitting in front of the computer again a moment ago. She told dad she is going to show him some video. Wow...porn?! I thought.
"Do you want to see video on Beng Hock?" she asked.
"I can You Tube for you." she continued.
YOU TUBE!!! Her daughter is not even a big fan of You Tube.
"This is called You Tube lar! Just key in the subject and date then you can watch the whole video of Beng Hock's funeral liao." she explained to dad.
"Wah!!!" the usual exclamation tone.
Then, both of them sat in front of the computer you-tubing.
Mama, what's next? Facebook-ing and blogging?
I am VERY impressed.