My First Time
2- Driving to Butterworth with no sense of direction at all.
3- Taking ferry with SooChuin alone.
4- Going back to Komtar after 8 years?
The ROM - It was not how I imagined. I thought the whole thing would be in private and stately. To my surprise, it was carried out so openly in front of others couples. I know it's a solemn oath but then both SC and I felt more like attending our friend's graduation though. Maybe 8th Aug is an auspicious date and everyone is getting registered on that date. There were so many couple waiting for their turn to vow. Anyway, we witnessed our friend's ROM, the first one in 八路一号。I have a very strange feeling witnessing a close friend's ROM. I remember vividly how SuHui appeared to me the first time we met and then we stayed under the same roof. Quiet but smart; kind but harsh; tough but gentle. She had them all. Those days we spent in the dusty house, at the Crown Prince beach and many more, seemed like yesterday. We were so young then, and now, she is Mrs Choo!!! Wow. She is old now, and I am still young.
The Driving - We lost. I made the wrong turning once we're out from the ferry. And we're heading to Kulim instead. We called Ar Wern but then the 3G just not working and I couldn't tell her exactly where I was. Then, I pulled over to the side of the road and SC (in her sexy nighty dress) asked the 肥老豆 mechanic. He showed us the direction, and he was kind, at least he looked like one.
The Ferry - I am not sure if it is a must to turn off the car engine inside the ferry. I did not do so because it will be freaking hot and we need to keep up the silky, flawless and matte to the touch look. Then, we both continue gossiping inside the car until a sudden knock on the window. The Malay instructed me to turn off the engine and he pointed the sign board that written "Tarik Brek Sekuat-kuatnya and Matikan Enjin Kereta Anda". Okay, we can read now.
The Komtar - So long, Komtar. That's a childhood memory. We had our lunch at Georgetown Café and as usual, following with the bitching session on those old days. Oh, those days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, my dear slave SuHui! :)