It's Time To Play My Role
Sunday, August 30, 2009
as an eldest sister.
You know, you can always count on me on everything. Okay, maybe not everything, but I am sure I am "useful" on certain thing. You guys have pampered me so much that most of the time, I think I am useless and the one with least contribution in the family. I sometimes thought that I am the youngest one in the family and incapable of anything.
I wanted to be the "big sis" and be there to lend my hand and give my opinions and advises. Just like 10 years ago, we talked to each other and you would seek my advise for everything. We talked and laughed our heart out almost every night in my room and mama would come knocking on the door and do the nagging and scolding. "Are you both doing homework or talking nonsense!" "What's so funny! Can you both be serious when doing homework?" "You both better stop talking now and do your homework!" *bla bla bla* Well I hope you know, they were not nonsense to me. We were once so close and I cherish those moments a lot though most of the time we got scoldings from those moments. You would tell me so much thing of yourself, almost everything! Do you realise we hardly speak to each other nowadays?
I know from mama that something is bothering you. I saw you crying just now. When was the last time you cried? I think that must be the time you got your SPM result and were scolded like hell. I feel helpless seeing you sob because I don't know how to approach you and give you a pat on your shoulder and tell you everything will be okay. I know things are hard for you now. I want you to know that, I am within your reach and I will always make my ears and mouth available for you in anytime. We can go back to the old time. Mama won't scold us this time. I promise.
Our rooms are just 15 steps away or less, and you are always welcomed to be the guest in my room.
* shameful *
You know, you can always count on me on everything. Okay, maybe not everything, but I am sure I am "useful" on certain thing. You guys have pampered me so much that most of the time, I think I am useless and the one with least contribution in the family. I sometimes thought that I am the youngest one in the family and incapable of anything.
I wanted to be the "big sis" and be there to lend my hand and give my opinions and advises. Just like 10 years ago, we talked to each other and you would seek my advise for everything. We talked and laughed our heart out almost every night in my room and mama would come knocking on the door and do the nagging and scolding. "Are you both doing homework or talking nonsense!" "What's so funny! Can you both be serious when doing homework?" "You both better stop talking now and do your homework!" *bla bla bla* Well I hope you know, they were not nonsense to me. We were once so close and I cherish those moments a lot though most of the time we got scoldings from those moments. You would tell me so much thing of yourself, almost everything! Do you realise we hardly speak to each other nowadays?
I know from mama that something is bothering you. I saw you crying just now. When was the last time you cried? I think that must be the time you got your SPM result and were scolded like hell. I feel helpless seeing you sob because I don't know how to approach you and give you a pat on your shoulder and tell you everything will be okay. I know things are hard for you now. I want you to know that, I am within your reach and I will always make my ears and mouth available for you in anytime. We can go back to the old time. Mama won't scold us this time. I promise.
Our rooms are just 15 steps away or less, and you are always welcomed to be the guest in my room.
I was the big bully since small and you were always my target. And you're the big brother who protected me from the outsiders. When we grew older, I have stopped bully you. But you still carry on with your role as the big brother until now.
* shameful *
I love you. And still wanted to be your sister in next life. I want to be the youngest one! Pleeeeaaaaseeee. Actually, there isn't any difference also lar.
* sayang *
* sayang *