I Went Dating
Monday, August 17, 2009
with myself just now.
We had A&W Root Beer Float that I have been craving since long.
We spent some quiet time in the book shop reading the brief introductions of the new release and flipping the cookbooks. There were few books I wanted to possess and show them off on my book shelf. And then the thought of no more space on the book shelf hold me back. Also, there are few at home I haven't caress them yet.
We also did some window shopping. The watch I have been eyeing had sold out. I hate this happened because it only makes me lust for the watch more. Then to the shoes shops where my freaking-shoes-maniac-addiction has attacked, as expected. I have to negotiate and walk myself away from the pairs of flats and heels and wedges.
And then we went home.
We played with the dogs. They smell nice after bath. I think they are seriously getting more adorable, and I am still the Ms Popular among them. I just can't have enough kiss from them.
We also spent some time lazing on the sofa watching DVD.
The idea of dating with myself is not alone at all. Not pathetic either. Maybe a bit.
But I am making a progress today. I think I am, at least. Till this thing caught my attention a moment ago.
WHAT'S GOING ON NOW? Do I really need A&W and more books and shoes on my shelf?!! Do you really need me?
I am sorry. So Sorry.
We had A&W Root Beer Float that I have been craving since long.
We spent some quiet time in the book shop reading the brief introductions of the new release and flipping the cookbooks. There were few books I wanted to possess and show them off on my book shelf. And then the thought of no more space on the book shelf hold me back. Also, there are few at home I haven't caress them yet.
We also did some window shopping. The watch I have been eyeing had sold out. I hate this happened because it only makes me lust for the watch more. Then to the shoes shops where my freaking-shoes-maniac-addiction has attacked, as expected. I have to negotiate and walk myself away from the pairs of flats and heels and wedges.
And then we went home.
We played with the dogs. They smell nice after bath. I think they are seriously getting more adorable, and I am still the Ms Popular among them. I just can't have enough kiss from them.
We also spent some time lazing on the sofa watching DVD.
The idea of dating with myself is not alone at all. Not pathetic either. Maybe a bit.
But I am making a progress today. I think I am, at least. Till this thing caught my attention a moment ago.
WHAT'S GOING ON NOW? Do I really need A&W and more books and shoes on my shelf?!! Do you really need me?
I am sorry. So Sorry.