Dare Me!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
"Er... Can I have a junior scoop sundae cup?" I asked.
"What flavour would you like?"
"Lum Leisin!" Abs dared me to say this in BR.
I swear I saw the waitress trying hard not to laugh at me! But never mind, it was so much fun, once a while!!!
We still have so many flavours to make fun of.
Pitatio and Thorbelly Teese Cake flavour. Oh, and War Kas Coklet.
I really had fun, and also the 2388, pitt pitt pitt part! I know you're preparing me for the hell I am going through soon.
Thank You! :)
"What flavour would you like?"
"Lum Leisin!" Abs dared me to say this in BR.
I swear I saw the waitress trying hard not to laugh at me! But never mind, it was so much fun, once a while!!!
We still have so many flavours to make fun of.
Pitatio and Thorbelly Teese Cake flavour. Oh, and War Kas Coklet.
I really had fun, and also the 2388, pitt pitt pitt part! I know you're preparing me for the hell I am going through soon.
Thank You! :)