I Heart Picnic

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Date ~ 27th Sep 2008
Venue ~ 20 km away from town
Dress Code ~ Nice hats
Attendees ~ 8 of us
Weather ~ Cheerful
Noise pollution ~ Severe

Going to start picnic!


Food. Ovbiously.


Very obviously again, people started to eat food. A stray dog keeping his eyes behind us hoping for a treat.


Fun came after food.


Spot the melancholy one!


Melancholy one was "scribbling" the sand.


I think she was trying to save the ants.


Everyone was having fun, so do us. Photo-taking is fun.

I don't know what was everyone doing. But I was snaping photo.

Look at that criminal smile! The couple was trying to bury Fiona's slippers.

The victory smile! Fiona's slippers were defeated underneath.

Pardon me for the unpleasant scenery.
The barely seen cleavage, I mean. *:P*


I think he was trying to pay respect to Fiona's slippers, still.

The contrast. :P

Watering the heart, hoping for money popping out.

Bunny. ^^


War started. Get ready to run.

Orchestrating the strategy to beat the males.

Ended with wound, sweat, dirts, fatigue, left over food, fun and memories.

Preparing to leave the place.

This was one of the those days that I'm missing.
Picnic again, people?
 
1:15 PM