Mom's Little Unknown Secret

Wednesday, June 03, 2009
I saw a strange file on the dining table while I was eating Hokkien Mee. The inquisitive mind of mine has urged me to take a look on the file. *gasp* I cannot believe it was my mom's secondary school academic report! I quickly showed my brother, and when we flip through her report, we chuckle so hard that I think we are just so excited to find out mom's result was not any better than us. They were almost the same like ours!

Like mother, like daughter. This is true. Okay, now I believe she is my real mom.




Mathematics was very weak, and yet, she was yelling at me when she taught me +, -, *, / the night before my exam. I could still remember the scene vividly, and the whole neighbourhood could hear her yelling.



Tsk tsk, this was bad, except Accounting and Shorthand. I think I inherited mom's typewritting skill, that's why I am her part-time-typewritter now.

If I have discovered these papers 15 years ago, then it will definitely put me in a better position when negotiation with mom. I might as well show her my report card together with hers when I need her signature on mine. It certainly made both of our life so much easier.

I think I have just revealed mom's little secret that she probably doesn't want to be disclosed. I feel bad now.


Confession:

Mom did better than I, at least she didn't have a single digit result. Despite her bad result, I still love her very much! And I am not dissapointed with her lor, I am a little bit happy instead, becase we have gone through the same thing before.

Maybe a few whip on the butt, and then we cried so badly that we thought our mom doesn't love us at all.

 
9:40 PM