Happy Fathers' Day
Sunday, June 21, 2009
"Abs, Happy Fathers' Day!" Abs sms-ed me.
"Now you mention about it, do you know where the hell our twins have gone? I remember I make them grounded at home! Did you bring them shopping AGAIN?" I replied.
"Yes I brought them out for grocery. They said they are going to make you muffins. Sorry. We wanted to give you surprise!"
"You make me sound like a monster daddy! And now you are the mom-every-kids-wanted!"
"Ya but I love my husband very much."
"Aww... I love you too! But we are not going to have sex! Don't ever think about that!"
"But... but... but.. You said we can have another baby :( "
"I just talked to Angelina. She will bring us to adopt one, or one dozen if you want! :) "
"I don't care I want sex. Otherwise I will bring our twins and leave home!"
"But... *long breath* I need to tell you the truth, hon! I am a tranny. About the twins, it was our gardener, Ah Neh who make your pregnant! You were so overwhelmed of having Negro babies that time. I don't want to dissapointed you by telling you the truth!"
Darn! I have so much fun on the impromptu story make up!
Looking forward for our next lightning shop visit.
No, this is not pathological.
"Now you mention about it, do you know where the hell our twins have gone? I remember I make them grounded at home! Did you bring them shopping AGAIN?" I replied.
"Yes I brought them out for grocery. They said they are going to make you muffins. Sorry. We wanted to give you surprise!"
"You make me sound like a monster daddy! And now you are the mom-every-kids-wanted!"
"Ya but I love my husband very much."
"Aww... I love you too! But we are not going to have sex! Don't ever think about that!"
"But... but... but.. You said we can have another baby :( "
"I just talked to Angelina. She will bring us to adopt one, or one dozen if you want! :) "
"I don't care I want sex. Otherwise I will bring our twins and leave home!"
"But... *long breath* I need to tell you the truth, hon! I am a tranny. About the twins, it was our gardener, Ah Neh who make your pregnant! You were so overwhelmed of having Negro babies that time. I don't want to dissapointed you by telling you the truth!"
Darn! I have so much fun on the impromptu story make up!
Looking forward for our next lightning shop visit.
No, this is not pathological.