Oops, I Lied Again!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
This is what I usually do, when I need an attention but you could not give one.
And as usual and expected, I end up with despair because your response is ruthless.
Sometimes, I just need to know I was given enough attention.
I know I shouldn't have lied, but I wanted to get your attention, so desperately. I wish you were jealous, but you just sounded so calm.
What has gone wrong with us?
I am sorry for making up the story. If there is still a next time, can you please show your green eyes?
* Love me, please. *
And as usual and expected, I end up with despair because your response is ruthless.
Sometimes, I just need to know I was given enough attention.
I know I shouldn't have lied, but I wanted to get your attention, so desperately. I wish you were jealous, but you just sounded so calm.
What has gone wrong with us?
I am sorry for making up the story. If there is still a next time, can you please show your green eyes?
* Love me, please. *